Dr. Steve Silverston
Dr. Steve Silverston is a 1992 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and has been serving Ellicott City, Howard County, and the surrounding areas in Maryland since 1994. He and his family enjoy living, working, and being a part of the Ellicott City and Columbia communities for over 20 years. Originally from New York City, Dr. Silverston first studied to be a chef, then a restaurant manager, and went on to work in some of the world’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels in New York.
After years of suffering from debilitating back pains, Dr. Silverston finally found relief through chiropractic care, and was so impressed with his overall experience that he went back to school to pursue a doctorate in chiropractic so that he could help others as he was helped.
Drawing on his hospitality industry training and experience, Dr. Steve (as his patient’s call him) has built his practice and reputation on excellence, providing extraordinary care, service, and long lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity, and trust.
Dr. Steve has a passion for learning about, practicing, and teaching others about the natural laws and principles of health, healing, and success. He is committed to constant and never-ending improvement in his own life, as well as improving the quality and experience of life for the people and families he serves.
- Member International Chiropractors Association
- Member Maryland Chiropractic Association
- Licensed by Maryland Board of Chiropractic with Physical Therapy Priviledges and Certified Chiropractic Assistant Supervisor
- Certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member Delta Sigma Chi Professional Chiropractic Fraternity
- Certified Health Coach
- Member Howard County Chamber of Commerce